Group Coaching Details:
- To create an optimal coaching experience, space in each group is limited to a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 people.
- All coaches must complete the 150-question independent practice exam (sold separately from the review course) before the start of the first group coaching session. This will allow coaches to focus on test-taking strategies during the sessions and review practice questions together with Dr. Singh, if desired.
- In addition, coaches must complete a brief intake form before the first session to help lay the foundation and optimize our time together.
- During each session, each coach will receive a 15-minute 1:1 coaching session.
- Each coach will be responsible for submitting questions for review at least 24 hours before each coaching session.
- Bonus: All coaches will be given a health parameters guideline sheet (PDF)
Dr. Singh’s next Group Coaching Program begins in February 2024!
Group Coaching for NBHWC Exam Prep Session Dates:
- 4 weekly sessions on Wednesdays, February 21 to March 13, starting at 6:30 PM EST
- The duration of the session will depend on the number of people in the group.
- If 2 people, the sessions will last 90 minutes.
- If 3 people, the sessions will last 120 minutes & include a 5-minute break.
- If 4 people (maximum), the sessions will last 150 minutes & include a 10-minute break.
Disclaimer: This NBHWC exam review course and all exam review materials provided by the Center for Health and Wellness Coaches are an offering of Sukhayu Wellness®, and are not in any way affiliated with the National Board of Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) or the National Board of Medical Examiners.
Copyright © 2023 Sukhayu Wellness® LLC doing business as Center for Health and Wellness Coaches as to all materials included in the National Board of Health and Wellness Coaching Exam Review Course and all practice tests. The National Board of Health and Wellness Coaching Exam Review Course and the practice tests are for use by authorized licensees of the Center for Health and Wellness Coaches only, and any other use, reproduction, or distribution is prohibited without the express written consent of Center for Health and Wellness Coaches.
PLEASE NOTE, IT IS MANDATORY TO HAVE THE 150-QUESTION PRACTICE TEST, TO BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THIS COACHING PROGRAM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PRACTICE TEST YET, PLEASE CHECK THE BOX ON THE RIGHT TO ADD THE PRACTICE TEST TO YOUR CART.
Terms & Conditions
Professional Services Agreement