Why Here, Why Now?
Welcome to the Health and Wellness Coach Journal Podcast, where we discuss topics related to health, wellness, and coaching. In this episode, Dr. Jessica Singh shares her personal journey and the inspiration behind creating this podcast and the Center for Health and Wellness Coaches. She delves into her background as an emergency medicine physician, her experiences of burnout and career transition, and the transformative impact of yoga and coaching in her life. Dr. Singh emphasizes the importance of advocacy for coaching and mentors the professional development of coaches.
Join us as we explore the role of health and wellness coaching in addressing noncommunicable diseases and advocating for a healthier lifestyle. Subscribe and join our community as we embark on this enriching journey together.
For detailed show notes, click here or visit https://www.centerforhealthandwellnesscoaches.com/blog.
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 00:49 - Background of the Center for Health and Wellness Coaches and Dr. Singh’s professional journey of career transition from emergency medicine to coaching
- 06:39 - Importance of coach certification
- 10:36 - About the Center for Health and Wellness Coaches
- 14:05 - The role of health and wellness coaching for health advocacy
- 16:22 - Purpose of The Health and Wellness Coach Journal Podcast